(1) Download the “Bosma” app, create a new account or log in.
(2) Power on the CapsuleCam. Wait till you hear “system startup” and “waiting for connection”. If you don’t hear these messages, reset the camera.
(3) On the app home screen, tap the “+” button at the top right corner, and select “CapsuleCam Series”. Then follow the in-app instructions to complete the setup
If you have any issue during the setup process, please contact customer support.
Please make sure that your CapsuleCam is powered. Pull up the main camera body and at the bottom of the camera body you should see a pinhole with a “RESET” text at its right. The reset button is located in the pinhole. Push a pin into the pinhole and hold until you hear “system reset”. After about 30 seconds, the CapsuleCam should power up again and you should hear “system startup” and “waiting for connection”. You can now set up the CapsuleCam in the app again.
Please make sure that you heard “system reset” after long-pressing the reset button, and that you heard “system startup” and “waiting for connection” later. If one of these messages was not heard, please contact customer support.
(1) Steady Blue: Connected. Everything is fine.
(2) Slow Blinking Blue: Powering up or waiting to be set up. If you have not set up the CapsuleCam before, please set up the CapsuleCam in the app. If you have set up the CapsuleCam before but just restarted it, please wait for about 30 seconds and it should automatically reconnect to the existing WiFi.
(3) Fast Blinking Blue: Reconnecting to an existing WiFi hotspot. This may happen when you have set up the CapsuleCam but it can no longer find the WiFi hotspot (either because the WiFi name/password was changed, or the camera/router was moved to another location so the signal was lost). If this is the case, please reset the CapsuleCam and set it up in the app again.
You should find a micro SD card slot located at the side of the camera body. Push the SD card all the way in with its metal strips facing towards the back of the camera, until you hear that it clicks into place. To remove the SD card, push the SD card in again and it should be ejected from the slot.
To restart the CapsuleCam, simply unplug the camera from power, and plug it in again.
(2) Unzip the files and copy the 5 files to the root folder of a micro SD card
(4) Wait for about 2 minutes. When you hear “system startup” and “waiting for connection” at the end, the firmware update is successful.
(5) Please remember to unmount the SD card and delete the 5 files before using it on the CapsuleCam. Otherwise the CapsuleCam will enter firmware update every time it restarts
(1) On the QR code scan page, please have the camera scan the QR code on your phone. Make sure that you have heard the camera say “WiFi is connecting” before tapping the “I heard ‘Wi-Fi is connecting’” button
(2) Please make sure that the WiFi hotspot you selected is 2.4Ghz. 5Ghz WiFi is not supported.
(3) Please make sure that the WiFi hotspot uses WPA or WPA2 security
(4) Please double check and make sure that the password is correct
If the issue persist, please contact customer support
Can’t find an answer to your question?
Submit your question below and we will answer it and add it to the FAQ!