There are a few options you can use to manage your Bosma cameras and reduce the number of notifications. In Device Settings, select “Event & Notification”, then:
- Toggle off the event types you’re not interested in being notified about, e.g. you can turn off Sound Detection.
- Increase minimum notification interval. By default, the minimum notification interval is 3 minutes. You can change this setting under “Notification Interval” at the bottom of the page.
- Decrease sensitivity. By default, sensitivity level is set at medium. You can change it under “Motion Sensitivity” at the bottom of the page.
- You can choose to disable notifications from any Bosma device by toggling off “Notification.”
- Note that video recordings are not affected by this setting (i.e. you can still see events and play recordings in Event History, you just won’t be notified.)
Alternatively, you can use Security Modes to quickly change notification settings for multiple devices.