(1) Download the latest firmware for X1 | X1 Lite | X1 Lite Connnect using the links here.
(2) Unzip the file and copy the 5 files to the root folder of the micro SD card. (Ensure that the SD card is formatted to FAT32).
(3) Insert the micro SD card into the X1 Security Camera (see, “where is the SD card slot?”), and restart the camera
(4) Wait for approximately 2 minutes. When you hear “system startup” and “waiting for connection,” the firmware update has been successful.
(5) Remember to unmount the SD card and delete the 5 files before using it in the X1 Security Camera. Otherwise, the X1 will automatically enter firmware update status every time the camera restarts.
If you have any issues, please contact customer support.