First, check whether you can see past events in the Event History on the Bosma app.
If you do see Event History entries, then:
- Check whether the Bosma app has notification permission in your phone settings.
- Check whether notification for the device is enabled. You can go to Device Settings -> Event & Notifications, and see if the “Notification” option at the bottom is enabled.
- Check your current Security Mode. Certain Security Modes may disable notifications, e.g. “Home” and “Disarmed” mode both disable notifications by default.
If you don’t see Event History entries, then:
- Check whether your camera’s Recording Mode is set to “Never.”
- Check whether your camera has an active Recording Schedule in Device Settings -> Recording Schedule. If a Recording Schedule is active, the camera does not record events outside of the scheduled period.
If all settings are correct and you still don’t receive notifications, please contact customer support.