(1) Download the latest firmware for XC | XC Connect indoor home security camera using these links.
(2) Unzip the files and copy the 5 files to the root folder of a micro SD card (Ensure that the SD card is formatted to FAT32).
(3) Insert the micro SD card into the XC Security Camera (see “where is the SD card slot?”), and restart the security camera
(4) Wait for approximately 2 minutes. When you hear “system startup” and “waiting for connection,” the firmware update has been successful.
(5) Remember to unmount the SD card and delete the 5 files before using it in the XC Security Camera. Otherwise, the XC will automatically enter firmware update every time it restarts.