Device Firmware Update
Keeping your Bosma Device Up To Date
This guide provides you with the steps on how to update your Bosma device’s firmware.
1. Select your Device to check for Firmware Updates
On the Bosma App homepage, tap on “Devices” and tap on the Gear Icon next to your device.
2. Checking for New Firmware Version
Scroll down to find “Firmware Update”.
If a newer version of the firmware is available, a little Red Dot will appear in the “Firmware Update” tab.
3. Confirming Firmware Update
Tap on “UPDATE NOW” to start the firmware update process.
You may also tap on “Release Notes” to check the firmware changelog.
4. Firmware Update in Progress
This process might take a few minutes.
Please do not close the Bosma App, and make sure that your Bosma device stays powered
5. Firmware Update Successful!
Once the update is completed, please press the “Back” arrow on the top left corner.
5. Your Device is now up to Date!
Check that the firmware version has been updated. You can now enjoy the latest features from the update.