Update: Service restored as of 12-31 3:30pm PST
Dear Bosma users,
We’re very sorry but we are currently experiencing a partial service outage with some of our backend services. The outage causes some devices to fail to connect to our server. Issues include but are not limited to the following:
- Unable to receive notifications
- Unable to change certain settings of a device
- Unable to set up new devices
- Aegis WiFi Gateway disconnected from the internet
- Sentry doorbell’s indicator light flashing at the lower quadrant
However, you should still be able to access your camera’s live view. If an SD card is mounted, all the video recordings are also still in the SD card and you should be able to access them on the timeline in the Live View screen. For the Aegis door lock, you are still able to lock and unlock using your phone at the door, and Auto-unlock and Auto-lock remain functional.
We’re currently investigating into the issue. We expect the issue to be resolved later today. Once again we’re very sorry for the inconvenience and we will apply measures to prevent a similar outage from happening in the future.